Re: draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-03.txt

From: David W. Morris <dwm@shell.portal.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 13:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: Paul Leach <paulle@microsoft.com>, jg@w3.org, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

I would find it truly helpful if such documents were also available via
ftp ??? Of if that is impossible, created and post a page with a hotlink
to the documents. Getting NETSCAPE at least to retreive directly to a file
w/o a hotlink to click is not something I've figured how to do ... and
sometimes it is not convenient to run a browser to retreive documents
anyway.

Thanks,

   Dave Morris