Re: draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-03.txt

I would find it truly helpful if such documents were also available via
ftp ??? Of if that is impossible, created and post a page with a hotlink
to the documents. Getting NETSCAPE at least to retreive directly to a file
w/o a hotlink to click is not something I've figured how to do ... and
sometimes it is not convenient to run a browser to retreive documents
anyway.

Thanks,

   Dave Morris