Re: Two-phase sends

From: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 00:20:41 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Paul Leach <paulle@microsoft.com>
Cc: fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU, koen@win.tue.nl, jg@w3.org, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com, masinter@parc.xerox.com
Paul Leach:

>If a section header "8.4.1.1 Two phase mode" were inserted before these
>paragraphs, would that set the context more solidly?

Probably, but this is not what I would call a stylistically nice
solution.

Let's just say that I managed to mis-interpret 8.4.1 as requiring that
two-phase must always be used if the server is known to be 1.1.  I'm
happy to leave it up to Jim to rewrite the section into something
which does not allow such misinterpretation.

>Paul

Koen.