Persistent Connections

From: <hopmann@holonet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 09:54:10 -0800
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Hi all,

We have been working quite a bit on the Persistent connection draft in order
to get some material to edit into the 1.1 overall draft. Currently the
"latest" Persistent Connections draft can be found at:

The above draft is being used to collect the consensus on this issue, so I
intend to continue to maintain it. I have not submitted it to the ID editor
lately as it has been under fairly rapid revision.

Please read it NOW and send me specific comments. We are at the 11th hour
here, so please keep it specific.

Alex Hopmann
ResNova Software, Inc.