(unknown charset) Re: Apache LogFormat - addition of %v virtual server ID

From: (unknown charset) Andrew Wilson <andrew@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 06:46:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: (unknown charset) andyr@wizzy.com
Cc: (unknown charset) http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Hi each,

	thanks for the patch Andy, I've forwarded it to the Apache
developers.  If anyone else is iterested in contributing patches
or advice to Apache Group the best way to make contact is by sending
a mesage to:

	apache-bugs@hyperreal.com

Apologies for off-topic noise.

Cheers,
Ay.

Andrew.Wilson@cm.cf.ac.uk http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/

Andy Rabagliati . <andyr@wizzy.com>:
> Upgrading our server from httpd to Apache, I needed the %v addition
> mentioned in mod_log_config.c, and added this to apache.conf.
>
> LogFormat "%h %l %u %t %v \"%r\" %s %b"

[snip...]