Re: hallam@w3.org: Netscape Bug or KeepAlive Feature ?

From: <hallam@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 96 16:32:45 -0500
To: Lou Montulli <montulli@mozilla.com>
Cc: hallam@w3.org, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

>Perhaps we can do something to fix this for the 1.1 draft
>so that we can stop sending the extra CRLF.

As I said to Ari, I don't really care about CRLF or not CRLF. We can add any
number of bytes at the ent of the URI and it does not much bother me.

What bothers me is that the content-length given is wrong. If we rewrite the
www-uri-encoded-form spec to allow (sounds as if we need to require) trailing
CRLF and give the size of the message as the complete chunk up to and including
the CRLF.

I know this sounds picky but that is what stards are about:-)

	Phill