Re: more on Digest Auth

From: Eric W. Sink <eric@rafiki.spyglass.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 12:07:23 -0600
To: John Franks <john@math.nwu.edu>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

>It seems to me
>that it is appropriate for the revisions to come from Spyglass as they
>have the greatest vested interest in existing commercial
>implementations.

However, the people interested in changing Digest are not at Spyglass.  :-)
As Jeff posted earlier, if others want to rev this thing, have at it, but
changing the Digest spec is just not something that is current for us right now.

--
Eric W. Sink		Manager, Program Management		eric@spyglass.com
"I don't know the key to success.  The key to failure is trying to please