Re: more on Digest Auth

From: Eric W. Sink <eric@rafiki.spyglass.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 12:07:23 -0600
To: John Franks <john@math.nwu.edu>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

>It seems to me
>that it is appropriate for the revisions to come from Spyglass as they
>have the greatest vested interest in existing commercial

However, the people interested in changing Digest are not at Spyglass.  :-)
As Jeff posted earlier, if others want to rev this thing, have at it, but
changing the Digest spec is just not something that is current for us right now.

Eric W. Sink		Manager, Program Management		eric@spyglass.com
"I don't know the key to success.  The key to failure is trying to please
everyone."  -- Bill Cosby