Re: FW: Number of connections

From: Paul Leach <paulle@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 96 17:31:31 PST
To: hopmann@holonet.net, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I hope we don't end up in a situation where a great, powerful,
wonderful solution that never happens prevents a simple,
not-so-powerful one from being quickly adopted. (If anything, I fear
mine is already a tad complicated... and am hoping for some ideas from
the list on how to simplify...)

But, I await your writeup.  If it's lots better and not much more
complicated, I will drop mine. It would be nice if it subsumed
"chunked", too -- then we'll only have to implement SCP.

Hopefully, an alternative proposal will prod you into finishing writing
sooner rather than later.

Paul