HTTP Working Group 'issues' list

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 00:33:39 PST
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
After some urging, I've constructed a list of issues and their
(current) resolution for HTTP-WG.

The URL for this list is:

  <http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/Issues/http-wg.html>

The current list is still quite disorganized, and I intend to update
it to bring it into more order, but I've done enough that I think I
can let you see what is there so far.

The goal of keeping a list is to make sure that things don't get
dropped.

Please remember that our resolution is to include in HTTP/1.1 those
things for which we can reach consensus by the March IETF, and leave
any other proposals and features for HTTP/1.2.

If you have updates, proposals, issues, etc. that you think I've left
out, I'd appreciate it if you could send me URLs to point back to the
mailing list.

Yours in urgency,

Larry