Re: Digest Authentication

From: Dan Stromberg - OAC-DCS <strombrg@hydra.acs.UCI.EDU>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 1996 08:58:02 -0800
To: smb@research.att.com
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-security@ns2.rutgers.edu

I realized after sending my message, that I was thinking of "chalace",
and not snefru.  I hadn't known snefru wasn't as strong as MD5 -
interesting.

Snuffle turned out to be an encryption system built overtop of snefru.

Thank you for pointing this out.

In message <199601010007.TAA09825@ns2.rutgers.edu>you write:

Dan Stromberg - OAC/DCS                         strombrg@uci.edu