Re: logic bag

From: Jeffrey Mogul <mogul@pa.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 95 11:31:13 PST
To: "Sankar Virdhagriswaran, Crystaliz Inc." <sankar@fcrao1.phast.umass.edu>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
    However, folks like us who are involved in implementing complex,
    cursored data transfers within HTTP can use it. I don't think we
    should toss the idea of logic bag out of the window. I am sure
    other people have seen this, but the combination of KEEP-ALIVE
    header field, UNLESS header field, logic-bag, LINK header field,
    and chunked transfer can be used to support very powerful query and
    update facilities within HTTP.

How about at least one specific example?  Including some analysis
of how much harder it would be to implement the same functionality
without Logic Bag?

-Jeff