HTTP/1.1 draft 00 is available

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 13:29:24 -0800
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
The text and postscript versions are now available at

     http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/
      ftp://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/

and have been submitted to the IETF.  Egads, 80 pages in postscript.

I'm going to sleep now -- I'll create an HTML version on Friday.

I am disappointed with the amount of stuff I didn't get finished,
but at least it doesn't contain so many contradictions any more and
most of the ideas are in place.  Koen -- I do intend to improve the
content negotiation sections, but I ran out of time.

I don't recommend reading it on a full stomach (or an empty one),
so us Yanks may want to wait until Monday anyway.

Cheers,

 ...Roy T. Fielding
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92717-3425    fax:+1(714)824-4056
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/