Re: Header fields missing

> Document: OCT 14 1995 IETF Draft Internet Draft 04 Best Current Practice
>
> I Need clear answer ? Are they are missed because of oversight
> and you guys trying make incompatable protocols

One of the requirements of participating in an IETF working group is
that you make some attempt to read the mailing list archive first.
If you don't, you can post all you want but don't expect very many
questions from others.

> 	accept
> 	accept-charset
> 	accept-encoding
> 	accept-transfer-encoding
> 	accept-language

Are no longer defined as HTTP/1.0, though they may be implemented as
extensions to the protocol (as they already have been on some servers
and clients).

> 	charge-to

No known implementation.

> 	This are very important fields without them you really can't
> implement a server.

None of them are necessary for a server.  Useful, yes.

 ...Roy T. Fielding
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92717-3425    fax:+1(714)824-4056
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/