Agenda for Dallas IETF meeting

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 17:11:56 -0500
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

Please can you let me have your input for agenda items for the Dallas IETF
meeting as a matter of urgency.  So far I am intending to devote most
of the time to discussing HTTP 1.1.  I would also like to include a status
report on HTTPng and plans to revise the Digest Access Authentication scheme.

It has been suggested that a single two hour slot on Monday morning won't
be sufficient.  There is a possibility of some additional time on Monday
evening, but we need to pin down the agenda needs quickly if we are to be
granted this additional time.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 8682
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Raggett