WInter (Web Internationalization & Multilinguism)

From: Manuel Tomas CARRASCO BENITEZ <carrasco@tcp.ip.lu>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 01:28:35 +0000
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Could we try to form a group interested in the
Web Internationalization & Multilinguism (WInter).

This could cover two close related areas:

 - Traditional software internationlization
 - Language Engineering (the new term for multilinguism)

It should cut across the different groups (HTTP, HTML, etc)
as it is a horizontal subject.  Interested people could send
mail to carrasco@tcp.ip.lu ; Subject: WInter.  If there is
enough intereste, we will see next.  I will try to to
organize a meeting during the Web Conference in Boston.
I maintain the page

 http://www.echo.lu/other/winter

Tomas