Question about the HTTP service.

From: Harrie Hazewinkel <hazewink@cs.utwente.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 09:43:00 +0100
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
HI,

I am writing a MIB which manages a WWW server.
Therefore, I have to add also some HTTP management
information. I have the HTTP management information is
divided into a service part and a protocol part.
I have a question about the HTTP service part.

Is the HTTP service connection oriented or connectionless?

Thanks by advance,
Harrie                                            |~,
                                                  |~'
hazewink@cs.utwente.nl                          | |_| |    Harrie Hazewinkel
Network management group                       _|  _  |_   Schurinksweg 34
Dep. Tele-Informatics & Open Systems          | |_| |_| |  7523 AR Enschede
University of Twente                          |_________|  tel: 053-336824
The Netherlands                                 |     |_   _   _   _   _   _
www:http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~hazewink          |  0  | |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |