Keep-Alive: "Max" or "Maxreq"?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 23:12:55 -0400
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

> >   Host: foo.bar.com

Gee, one can't take a half day off before you guys come up with something new
:-) Well, I swapped "Orig-URI" to "Host" so this is now support the W3C
Reference Library.

I also have persistent connections running - for those of you who cares some
servers send "max" and some "maxreq" (I am pretty sure that Spyglass's server
did that a couple of days ago, but they seem to have changed it to "max"???)
I wote for "max" even though I don't use the information in the Keep-Alive
header at all. In fact it can be left out in most cases.

	Connection: Keep-Alive
	Keep-Alive: max=0, timeout=30