snapshot

From: Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 08:47:33 -0400
To: http wg discussion <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
>(Roy Fielding published the semantics of the pragma on this list, but we don't
>have a formal draft describing that semantics yet - perhaps we should wait a
>bit for 1.1 draft?)

I put a snapshot of my current working copy on my webspace back
in Irvine.  People can have a look if they like, since I'm going
to be in a meeting for the next two days and do not expect to get
draft out until after it is done.  Since they are not official
drafts, be sure to preface any comments with the alpha version number.

    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/test/draft-v10-03a.ps.gz
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/test/draft-v11-00a.ps.gz

No other formats are available at this time.

......Roy