Re: Looking for draft version of http 1.1

From: Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 14:54:07 -0400
To: Hemal Wadhia <hemal@mdsol1.mdc.com>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
>I am new to the http world and looking for the draft version 1.1.
>I have not been able to locate this version, and thought that I
>might have found it at a site, but it is not available yet.

It is not available yet.  Since I seem to have come down with a cold
imported from California, it probably won't be available until Monday.

>Specifically, I am looking at the push server capability aspects of the
>protocol.
>
>Would appreciate any help on finding http 1.1 or this new feature.

That feature is documented somewhere at Netscape HQ.  I have not
received any requests to include that feature in HTTP/1.1.

 ....Roy T. Fielding  Department of ICS, University of California, Irvine USA
                      Visiting Scholar, MIT/LCS + World-Wide Web Consortium
                      (fielding@w3.org)                (fielding@ics.uci.edu)