any more comments?

From: Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:19:30 -0400
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I didn't get much done over the past four days, so I hope people aren't
sitting on their comments until the next round.  I'll try to get both
drafts updated tonight.

Except for the definition of Pragma, I have not had any negative
comments on the content of the HTTP/1.0 BCP draft.  Does that mean
we have reached consensus?

 ....Roy T. Fielding  Department of ICS, University of California, Irvine USA
                      Visiting Scholar, MIT/LCS + World-Wide Web Consortium
                      (fielding@w3.org)                (fielding@ics.uci.edu)