Re: UDP or TCP?

On the audio/video/streaming tip - it should be noted that RealAudio is
using a proprietary protocol that sits on top of UDP to deliver their
"real-time" audio data.  They haven't released any information about
internals, nor mentioned any plans to support caching or application
gateways for proxies.

I'm not going to argue they should have done it in HTTP of course, but I
do wonder if HTTP should be expected to handle streaming, lossy media
instead of some other protocol.

	Brian