Re: HTTP/1.0 Internet-Draft 01 Available

From: lilley <lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 17:54:03 +0100 (BST)
To: Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

> A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the HyperText Transfer Protocol
> Working Group of the IETF.

Yeah, I noticed in the course I was giving today on CGI, when the URL
printed in the exercises (and checked then)  did not work ;-)

Is there any particular reason the HTML version has gone from a nicely
chunked set of pages to one massive document? Pulling over several hundred K
of html just becuase I forgot what a 406 response code was seems less than
desirable.

Could I ask for a chunked version (again) please?

--
Chris Lilley, Technical Author
|       Manchester and North HPC Training & Education Centre        |