Session-ID proposal

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@allegra.att.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 16:06:05 EDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-talk@www10.w3.org
Various Session ID schemes that would allow a server to establish some
kind of state (akin to Netscape cookies) have been discussed here
recently.  I've gathered my thoughts and earlier comments together into
an Internet non-draft (as yet) for your perusal and comment.  If
there's enough positive feedback, I will submit the proposal as a real
Internet Draft (Internet genuine draft? :-).
	http://www.research.att.com/~dmk/session.html

Dave Kristol