WWW Servers Comparison Chart, version 2.3

From: WWW server FAQ <www-servers@proper.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:05:28 -0700
To: www-servers@proper.com
Greetings. Version 2.3 of the WWW Servers Comparison Chart is now available
from:
http://www.proper.com/www/servers-chart.html

New in version 2.3:
- Added httpd4Mac (listed as HM), a free Mac Web server from Bill Melotti
- Added Alibaba (listed as AL), a new Windows NT server from CSM
- Changed the listing for NCSA httpd for Windows NT and Windows 3.1 to "N".
There is apparently a non-NCSA port of the server to NT, but it isn't
supported by the NCSA team.
- Added a mention that NetWalla also works as a proxy server (NetWalla
was called NetMagic in the previous version of the list).
- Added a mention of DynaWeb and DynaText in the tools section.
- Updated the URL for Apache
- Corrected a few typos sent in by readers (some of which should have
triggered my Web client to complain when I tested the page, but didn't).

--Paul Hoffman, President
--Proper Publishing