(hopefully) last question

From: Maurizio Codogno <mau@beatles.cselt.stet.it>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 09:07:40 --100
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I am sorry to peruse this list (and Roy time!), but is seems that
www-talk is down - and yes, I am subscribed to it.

Am I correct in inferring that the only difference between a (generic) client
and a user agent, as far as is concerned in HTTP specifics, is that the
latter is *your* client which is making requests (or maybe just the part of
the application devoted to this)?

If not, I'd be grateful if someone could show me the difference. I am
often really dumb :-)

ciao, .mau.