Re: http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/Protocols/Overview.html

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 17:04:36 -0800
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
> Formatting on the ascii version leaves something to be desired; I
> assume the editors will fix this before moving the document forward.
> (DL lists don't indent reasonably, the table of contents is useless,
> etc.)

Ack!  I failed to notice that Dave listed the CERN location.  That is
not the main distribution site for the IETF version, and the copy there
is one day old (and what a difference a day makes!).  The version being
submitted to the IETF as an I-D is available at

     http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/
      ftp://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/

it is currently available in compressed postscript as:

          draft-fielding-http-spec-00.ps.Z

The above I-D name will be used until the HTTP-WG becomes official.
Text and HTML versions will follow as soon as I can generate them, and
both the text and PS versions will (eventually) be available from all
the Internet-Draft shadow directories.

Larry, your comments are appreciated and will be addressed as soon as
Henrik and I can get our heads above water.

......Roy Fielding   ICS Grad Student, University of California, Irvine  USA
                                     <fielding@ics.uci.edu>
                     <URL:http://www.ics.uci.edu/dir/grad/Software/fielding>