HTTP/1.0 draft status

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 15:08:22 -0800
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
> Actually, this gets me to a point where I want to stop talking about
> HTTP/2.0 at *all*: we need a specification/standard for HTTP/1.0, as
> an IETF RFC, either an "informational" one or as a "draft standard".
>
> Is anyone willing to volunteer to put such a beast together?

Henrik and I, with the help of Bob Denny, have been working on it steadily
over the past month.  The draft should be available sometime early next week.
We anticipate that it will go through at least one iteration before the
San Jose BOF, where it will be the main topic.

......Roy Fielding   ICS Grad Student, University of California, Irvine  USA
                                     <fielding@ics.uci.edu>
                     <URL:http://www.ics.uci.edu/dir/grad/Software/fielding>