Drafting mux WG charter

From: Mike Spreitzer (spreitze@parc.xerox.com)
Date: Mon, Feb 15 1999

Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:59:47 PST
From: Mike Spreitzer <spreitze@parc.xerox.com>
To: Carl Rigney <cdr@livingston.com>, Bill Palter <palter@zev.net>, Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@bell-labs.com>, Brent Callaghan <brent@eng.sun.com>, Scott Petrack <petrack@vocaltec.com>, David Oran <oran@cisco.com>, Christian Huitema <huitema@bellcore.com>, "Jörg Ott" <jo@tzi.uni-bremen.de>, Steven Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>, Tom Taylor <taylor@nortelnetworks.com>, Lyndon Ong <long@nortelnetworks.com>
CC: ietf-http-ng@w3.org
Subject: Drafting mux WG charter

I'm working on drafting a charter to work on a multiplexing protocol,
and your name came up at IETF-43 in some relation to this work.  If you
have any interest, I'd appreciate your comments.  Go to
<http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP-NG> for pointers to the charter and
instructions for the mailing list where we're discussing it
(ietf-http-ng@w3.org).  Some discussion has also spilled over to
discuss@apps.ietf.org, but please let's henceforth keep it on one list
only.

Thanks,