RE: Drafting mux WG charter

I dont think that the authors of the charter truly intend
to "punt all security".

It seems to me that a reasonable MUX effort can get underway
and provide good security.

Obviously, the group needs to keep security considerations in mind
and will have some serious work ahead of them beyond just
the security issue.  I'd like to see the group get started
and discuss the issues going forward instead of objecting
to the charter now.