Mandatory Spec Issues List

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (
Date: Wed, Mar 11 1998

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:11:14 -0500
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <>
Subject: Mandatory Spec Issues List

I have compiled a list of outstanding issues for the Mandatory draft by
going through the mailing list archives:

The list is available from

and the January draft is available as

The plan is to submit a new version with these issues closed by the
IETF deadline Friday, March 13.

It is not a coincidence that the list looks like the HTTP/1.1 list.

New wordings for the issues will have to be compiled before Friday. As this
is the first Mandatory issues list, I do not have any owners for the issues
except the authors.

If you have an issue that is _NOT_ on the issues list then you MUST send
them to the list by end of Thursday, March 12, Boston time INCLUDING
proposed wordings.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium