Ad: Website Hosting

From: Sent By (
Date: Tue, Feb 03 1998

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:04:31 -0500
From: Sent By <>
To: friend@bulkmailer
Subject: Ad: Website Hosting

If you wish to be excluded from any future mailings,
reply with "remove" in the subject header.

InExchange would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional

* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 8 E-mail accounts
* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
* Full MS Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Comprehensive statistics program shows you everything
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (
* FREE registration of your domain with over 250 search engines
* Friendly customer support

* Inquire about our $24.95 plan
* Additional plans also available

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InExchange's service after 30
days, we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer