Fw: Business Opportunities For SMEs From All Over The World.

From: BIKO EXPORTER & CONSULTANS <yilmaz42@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:37:08 +0300
To: <info@kobi-tr.com>
Dear Madam and Sir,

We have been working for the SMEs (Small to Medium Scale Enterprises) for more than 10 years. To serve them better
we need your help.

1- If you make or sell/buy machinery you can subscribe to our E-MACHINERY group for FREE by sending an empty
message to: e-machinery-subscribe@yahoogroups.com   it is so simple to find new customers or suppliers from machinery world.

2- If you are manufacturers or traders of general commodities please check our web pages where you can register for FREE
at: www.kobi-tr.com or please check our products list at: www.kobi-tr.com/pr.html

3- If you do not want to receive messages from us again, please send an email to: yilmaz42@yahoo.com with "remove" in subject field.

Best Regards
Yilmaz SANDIKCI
Coordinator
BIKO EXPORTER & CONSULTANTS for SMEs
www.kobi-tr.com
fax: +90 332 3211733
(you can join E-MACHINERY group here for FREE...)
This transmission is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify us by return and you must not disclose, copy or use the content in anyway. This email message has been checked by NORTON for the viruses.