Proofing you my love 6657MEgC2-546Ljye2754ryAx3-1l26

From: <sabine256724q01@freemail.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:14:27 -0800

Hi,
I finished today the hompage i promised you.But i'm angry that i had to put some erotic
pictures and a homestrip movie of myself into this page.This i won't forgat you for
a long time.I already showed this homepage to some friends to test what they think about
it but after they saw this homepage they only watched at my tits ;) .
Dunno why!

www.sab25.hpg.com.br

Your sexslave Sabine
4538cYzs1-692xwdL9198TWLV5-l25