DVD Burner

From: <copy_dvd@webmasterdirect.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:20:24 -0500
To: "mikefizz@usa.net" <mikefizz@usa.net>
COPY YOUR DVD's!!

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!

You want to know more? Visit us at http://www.copydvd.net

68b838739b61cba16105917110713d503623b8