A PLEA FOR HELP.

From: Mrs Mariam. <mariam_mobutu00@saintly.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:47:37 +0100
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org

FROM MRS MOBUTU SESE SEKO

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM MRS.  SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC).I AM MOVED TO WRITE  YOU THIS CONFIDENTIAL LETTER,DUE TO PRESENT PREDICAMENT.

I HAD TO ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO MY TWO CHILDREN "RAPHEAL AND BENJAMIN"
OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC) TO ABIDJAN, COTE D IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY AND I SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED  TO SETTLED IN MORROCO WHERE MY HUSBAND LATER DIED OF CANCER DISEASE. HOWEVER DUE TO THIS
SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGED  MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR  SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT  KABILA HAS MADE ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'S TREASURES  DEPOSITED IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. HENCE MY CHILDREN AND
I DECIDED REMAIN CALM IN AFRICA TO WATCH  THE UNFOLDING SITUATION TILL  WHEN THINGS
GETS BETTER,SINCE PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON (JOSEPH KABILA) HAS TAKEN OVER THE REIGN OF THE COUNTRY. ONE OF MY LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN
SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED  BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT,DUE TO THIS UNFOLDING DEVELOPMENT,WE DO NOT WANT OUR FUNDS AND INVESTMENT TO BE TRACED AND CONFISTICATED.SO I AND MY TWO CHILDREN COLLECTIVELY AGREED TO SEEK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO HELP US MANAGE AND INVEST OUR FUNDS.

I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM EIGHTEEN MILLION
UNITED STATE DOLLARS(US$18,000,000,00.)  WITH A
SECURITY COMPANY  FOR SAFE-KEEPING. THE  LUGGAGE IN WHICH THE FUNDS ARE KEPT HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND MORESO THEY ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING STOLEN.

FROM THE AFOREMENTION,I WOULD WANT YOU TO DO US A FAVOUR BY INDICATING YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US IN GOOD FAITH AND HONESTY TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS ON OUR BEHALF.

ALL MODALITIES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS WITH EASE DEVOID OF ANY RISK OR PROBLEM.I WANT YOU TO ASSIST US IN INVESTING THIS MONEY,WITHOUT MY IDENTITY REVEALED.BASICLLY,I WILL WANT YOU INVEST IN PROPERTIES AND STOCKS IN VIABLE SECTORS IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY INVESTMENT OF YOUR CHIOCE YOU ARE MORE EXPERTISE. MAY I AT THIS POINT EMPHASISE THE HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY,  WHICH THIS BUSINESS DEMANDS, AND HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU.

IN CONCLUSION,IF YOU WANT TO ASSIST US,MY SON SHALL PUT YOU IN THE PICTURE  OF THE BUSINESS, LETTING YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUNDS ARE CURRENTLY BEING  MAINTAINED AND ALSO DISCUSS OTHER MODALITIES INCLUDING REMUNERATION FOR YOUR SERVICES.

IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF MY PROPOSAL,I WOULD WANT YOU TO FURNISH ME WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER,FAX NUMBER AND ADDRESS  SO AS TO ENABLE MY SON WHOM WILL BE DEALING WITH YOU DIRECTLY TO HAVE EASILY HAVE YOU COMMUNICATED AS TO HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS MONEY ON OUR BEHALF WITH ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND AND RISK FREE.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION TO YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A HEALTHY  BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

THANKS.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS MARIAM B. MOBUTU