INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

From: ROBERTSON SAVIMBI <robertson_savimbi101@epatra.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:45:29 +0100
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org

Dear friend,

My proposal to you will be very surprising, as we have not had any
personal contact. However, I sincerely seek your confidence in this
transaction, which I propose to you as a person of transparency,honesty
and caliber.

Let me first start by introducing myself properly to you. My name
is Robertson Savimbi cousin and Personal Assistant of Jonas Malheiro
Savimbi, the leader UNITA (National Union for the Total independence
of Angola). I got your email address from network directory. I
apologize if I have infringed  on your privacy.

You may know that my Uncle was  killed in a battle with
the government troops of Angola, led by President Dos Santos, on friday
22nd February, 2002.

Now Mr. Antonio Dembo and general Paulo Lukamba who were my Uncle's
second in command, has assumed office as leader of UNITA. In spite of
this, UNITA is like a herd of cattle without shepherd. Prominent members
like Carlos Morgado are still lobbying to oust them and assume office as
leader to enrich themselves and some of them who see me as a threat to
their ambitions, including General paula lukamba, are planning to kill
me. For more information check www.angola.org.

However, I am a young man who has ambitions and I am not in any
way interested in wars, this is why I secretly left Angola and come
here to England to seek political asylum.

 I am sincerely seeking for your urgent help in respect to safe keeping
of some of my Uncle's money that arose from Diamonds sales. This money
(US$18.5million), was already on its way to my Uncle's Swiss Bank
account. It was on transit with a safe deposit company here in England,
when the tragic incident of my Uncle's death occurred.

As a matter of fact, this is the reason I chose to come to England
to seek political asylum. It is very clear with the way things are now,
that President Dos Santos will lobby the International Community to
freeze my Uncle's assets and accounts abroad, to ground UNITA, since he
has already done this in Angola.

I plan to use this money to safeguard my future. It is very essential
that you understand that the kind of trust and confidence I want
to put in you is extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my
part, in order not to lose this money. Please, treat this contact
with utmost secrecy and confidentiality for security and safety
reasons.

The help I need from you is clearing the box containing the funds
from the security company, after which, it will be deposited in
an account in your name, with my name as next of kin. The money
shall remain in your custody till my asylum application is granted,
and I have the permit to conduct business, then you will transfer
the account to me. Meanwhile, the money can be invested into risk-free
profitable ventures, and there will an agreement to protect my
interest. I have all the documents that will enable you claim the consignment
from the security company.

For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with 15% of the money,
and we shall use 5% to carry out every expenses that we come across
during the transaction and the investment process. The remainder of the
5%, shall be given to a charity of your choice. Please send me your telephone and
fax numbers, so that we can talk via phone, get to know each other better,
and bring you closer to the picture.

I thank you in advance in anticipation for your assistance in enabling
me achieve this goal. Please contact me whether or not you are
interested in assisting me. This will enable me scout for another partner in
the event of non-interest on your part.

NOTE:your prompt response will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

R.Savimbi.