WE NEED THIS BUSINESS

From: EMEKA FRANK (DR) <emeka20@fastermail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:19:05 +0100
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org

 FROM: THE DESK OF DR EMEKA FRANK
 NIGERIAN GAS COMPANY PLC. LAGOS
 TEL: 234-1-775-0857 FAX: 234-1-759-7912.

 DEAR SIR,

 FIRST AND FOREMOST, I MUST SOLICIT FOR YOUR
 CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE
 BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL.

 I AM DR EMEKA FRANK THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE FOR
 THE NIGERIAN GAS COMPANY PLC.
 I CAME TO KNOW OF YOU IN MY SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND
 REPUTABLE PARTNER TO HANDLE THIS CONFIDENTIAL
 TRANSACTION WHICH INVOLVES A HUGE SUM OF MONEY TO BE
 ENTRUSTED IN THE HAND OF A FOREIGNER.

 THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT, A FOREIGNER BY NAME ,
 LATE ENGINEER JOHN ANDERSON AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN, WHO
 WAS AN OIL MERCHANT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF
 NIGERIA, BEFORE HIS DEATH TEN YEARS AGO IN A
 GHASTLY AIR CRASH, DEPOSITED THE TOTAL SUM OF
 $10,200,000 (TEN MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND
 UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLARS ) WITH US HERE IN
 NIGERIA AT THE NIGERIAN GAS COMPANY PLC. LAGOS,
 BEING PAYMENT FOR LIFTING OF GAS PRODUCTS FOR RE-SELL
 IN THE AUSTRALIAN MARKET.
 UPON HIS DEATH THIS SAID SUM OF MONEY HAS BEEN LYING
 IN THE CREDIT OF HIS ACCOUNT WITH US AND IS EXPECTED
 TO BE CLAIMED BY MR JOHN ANDERSON`S NEXT OF KIN.

 SINCE HIS DEATH, FERVENT VALUABLE EFFORTS, HAVE BEEN
 MADE BY THE NIGERIAN GAS COMPANY PLC, TO GET IN TOUCH
 WITH ANY OF LATE ANDERSON'S FAMILY BUT TO NO AVAIL. IT
 IS BECAUSE OF OUR INABILITY TO LOCATE MR ANDERSON`S
 NEXT OF KIN, THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE
 COMPANY ARE CONTEMPLATING THAT THE FUNDS WOULD BE
 CONVERTED TO THE COMPANY'S FUND IF CLAIM IS NOT MADE
 BY ENGR. ANDERSON`S NEXT OF KIN BEFORE OUR ANNUAL
 GENERAL MEETING COMING UP  THIS YEAR.

 ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU NOW, IS TO ACT AS THE
 NEXT OF KIN, TO THE LATE ENGR. JOHN ANDERSON, AS THE
 MODALITIES SHALL BE WORKED OUT, TO FACILITATE THE
 RELEASE OF $10.2 M TO ANY BODY THAT WILL STAND FIRMLY
 AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE ENGINEER WITHIN THE
 STIPULATED TIME. THE FUNDS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY
 RELEASED TO YOU, AND IT WILL BE JUSTIFIABLY PRESENTED
 AS HAVING BEEN PAID TO THE NEXT OF KIN WHICH WE ASSUME
 TO BE YOU. YOUR INTEREST WILL BE PROTECTED AS
 NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION WILL BE PROVIDED CERTIFYING
 YOU, AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY AND ADEQUATE
 PERCENTAGES (%) SCHEDULED FOR MUTUAL BENEFITS ARE
 INDICATED BELOW:

 ( 1 ) NEXT OF KIN WHICH IS YOU, -- 30%
 ( 2 ) MYSELF, THE ORIGINATOR -- 60%
 ( 3 ) 10% INCIDENTAL EXPENSES THAT MIGHT BE INCURRED
 IN THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

 NOTE THAT ALL MODALITIES NECESSARY FOR THE RELEASE OF
 THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN PERFECTED AND THE TRANSACTION IS
 100% RISK FREE, AS NO TRACE WILL BE FOUND AFTER THE
 SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE TRANSACTION.

 I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

 BEST REGARDS

 DR EMEKA FRANK

 PLEASE SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE NUMBER , IT WILL BE NEEDED TO START THIS
TRANSACTION.