REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

From: Cosmas Ebosie <cosmasebo@rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:57:41 -0800
To: <ietf-discuss@w3.org>

Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being
utterly CONFIDENTIAL. I am COSMAS EBOSIE, an Executive Director (Banking
and Treasury
Operations) with the UNION BANK OF NIGEIRA PLC,(UBN)Lagos,Nigeria.
I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable
person to handle this
confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of
money to a foreign Bank
Account
requiring maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSAL A foreigner, late Engr. Johnson Creek, an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the
Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death five years ago in a
ghastly air crash, banked with
us here at the UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, Lagos, and had a closing
balance of USD$56.5M
(FIFTY SIX MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which the
bank
now expects to
be claimed by Creek's next-of-kin or alternatively be donated to a
discredited Trust Fund for arms
and ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria. Fervent
valuable efforts have been made
by the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, to get in touch with any of Johnson
Creek's family but have
proved abortive till date.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate
late Engr. Johnson Creek's
next-of-kin (he died in the crash with his wife and two children) that
the management under the
influence of our Chairman, Elder Kalu Uke Kalu and some members of the
board of Directors, that
an
arrangement be made for the funds to be declared "UNCLAIMED" and
subsequently be donated to
the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course of
war in Africa and the
world in general.
In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your
permission to have you stand as next-of-kin to late Engr. Johnson Creek so
that the funds, USD
$56.5M would be released and paid into your bank account as next-of-kin.
All documents and proofs
to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out and as such, we
are assuring you of a 100%
risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for me
and my colleagues for
investment purposes in your Country.

We have agreedthat the funds willbe shared thus: -

1. 25% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the
funds

2. 10% will be set aside, for any incidental expenses that may be
incurred in the course of this
transaction.
3. 65% shall be for my partners and me as theoriginators of this
transaction.
If this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue
advantage of the trust bestowed
on you and your Company, then kindly get to me immediately furnishing me
with your confidential
telephone, fax numbers and bank particulars so that I can use these
information to apply for the
release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your favour.If you have a
contrary opinion to our
proposal, please keep ithighly confidential.

Thank you in advance for your anticipatedco-operation.

And please do call me on telephone 00234-80-33075996 as soon as you
receive this letter.

Yours faithfully,

COSMAS EBOSIE
telephone 00234-80-33075996