Big Money in Lotto MLM 12/15/2002 4:49:39 AM

From: LottoMLM <wealthbldr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 04:49:39 -0500
To: httpd@w3.org

Make Big Money with International Lottery network
marketing (MLM).

Huge Income are being made worldwide NOW!

Increase the odds tremendously of winning.

Lotto combined with MLM is many times more
powerful than lotto or MLM by itself.

You can even become rich without even hitting
the jackpot.

To opt-in for more information please click here and send</b></a>

This is not spam. We either share the same opt-in list or we<br>
shared opportunities in the past.  But if this reached<br>
you by errors please click here to have your email address<br>
R-E-M-O-V-E from our list</b></a>