URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

From: greg danlevi <gredan@lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 06:47:56 -0800
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC RC 2457.
UBA HEAD OFFICE: UBA HOUSE 57 MARINA, LAGOS, NIGERIA
MARINA WEST : 54 MARINA, PMB 12834
LAGOS EAST : 95/105, BROAD STREET, P.O. BOX 2305, LAGOS
NEW YORK:UBA PLC,535 MADISON AVENUE,NEW YORK ,NY,USA.

Dear friend,

        URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable
business proposal.  Though I don뭪 know you neither have I seen you
before but my confidence was reposed on you when the Chief Executive
of Lagos State Chamber of Commerce and Industry handed over to
me your contact for a confidential business. I am the  manager
(International Banking & Investment) of United Bank for Africa Plc
(UBA), Lagos East Branch, that is located at 95/105, Broad Street,
P.O.Box 2305, Lagos 뻅igeria.

The intended business is thus; We had a customer in our bank , a
Foreigner (a lebanese citizen) but resident in Nigeria. He was a
Contractor with one of the Government parastatal.  He has in his
Account in my branch the sum of US$16.372000 Million  (Sixteen
million, Three Hundred And Seventy Two Thousand US. Dollars) but
unfortunately, the man died four years ago  until today non-of his
next  of kin has come  forward to claim the money.  Having noticed
this, I in collaboration with two other top officials of the bank
agreed and covered up the account all this while.  Now
we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one of his next of
kin and forward your account and other relevant documents to be
advised to you by us to attest to the Claim. We will use our
positions to get all internal documentation to back up the claims.

The whole procedures will last only ten working days to get the fund
retrieved successfully without trace even in future. Your response is
only what we are waiting for as we
have arranged all the necessary things.  As soon as this message
comes to you, kindly get back to me indicating your interest, then I
will furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the deal is
successfully concluded.

For your assistance, we have agreed to give you twenty percent (20%)
of the total sum at the end of the transaction.

I await your earliest response.

Thanks

Yours Sincerely,

DR.GREG DANLEVI