Confidential 5096vcmC7-47-11

From: <chudo2676p48@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 04:51:51 -0700
To: <ietf-charsets-request@w3.org>
Cc: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>, <ietf-discuss@w3.org>, <ietf-discuss-request@w3.org>, <ietf-http-ext@w3.org>, <ietf-http-ext-request@w3.org>, <ietf-http-ng@w3.org>, <ietf-http-ng-request@w3.org>, <ietf-http-ng-goals@w3.org>, <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: Mr. George Kabila
E-MAIL:  kumulua@excite.com
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO

                                                               URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is MR. GEORGE KABILA, the brother of the late President Laurent Kabila of the
Democratic Republic of Congo. I got your information through a discreet inquiry from
 a Business Libary here in the Congo.  Be informed that my informant is not aware of the
 nature of  business I am asking for your assistance.

I have an urgent business, which I want to disclose to you. I believe it will be beneficial to
both of us.  After the assassination of my brother The Late President Laurent Kabila, and
the  taking over of power by his son Joseph Kabila.  We discovered that some amount of
money,  twenty-five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States  Dollars
(US$25,500,000.00) is presently deposited with a security company abroad for our
family use.

I have the previlage in contacting you for an urgent assistance in this transaction.
We have arranged to give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% for
all expenses to be made and 75% for my family.

I will like all our communication to be through my Email address for security reasons.

I stand by to read from you soonest.

Sincerely,

G. Kabila

8523BeNA1-683zKTf4896Vevd2-120BLkl6483LHJJ6-l41