Respond/Confidential Matters

From: Collins Emordi <colly_7@go.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 01:16:00 +0100
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org
Dear Sir,

I will like to solicit your help in a business proposition, which is
by nature very confidential and a Top Secret.

I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried
and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to worry, as all will be
well at the end of this endeavor.

I am Mr. Collins Emordi and I am the General Manager of the African
Development Bank PLC and I and my partners have decided to seek your
help in transfer of a huge sum of money requiring maximum confidence
.

THE PROPOSITION

A foreigner, Dr.Edward Marples who was an oil merchant and contractor
with the Federal Government of Nigeria until his death onboard the
ill fated Kenyan Airways bus {A310300}was our customer at the AFRICAN
DEVELOPMENT BANK and had a balance of US$32 .2million which the bank
now expects his next of kin to claim as the beneficiary.We have made
valuable efforts to get his people to no avail as he had no known
relatives,due to this development our management and our board of
directors are making arrangements for the funds to be declared
unclaimed and subsequently paid into the federal government purse and
to avert this negative development me and my colleagues have decided
to look for a reputable person to act as the next of kin to late
Dr.Edward Marples so that the funds will be released and paid into
your account and this is where you come in.

All documents to aid your claim will be provided by me and my
colleagues and for your help you will be getting a percentage of the
total sum .

Please be assured that this transaction is risk free and we will need
your fax number and phone number for more communication .

Please reply soon.