# HELP MY FAMILY #

From: MUYIWA IGE <muyige@inbox.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:53:50
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org

Dear Sir,
I got your contact through the email business
directory  and decided to send my proposal to you. I
am Muyiwa  IGE the first son of the late chief BOLA
IGE,the  attorney general of the federal republic of
Nigeria who  was killed by hired assasins on the 23rd
of december  2001 by an unidentified gun men believed
to be linked  to the present government.
Two months before he was eventually killed,there was
attempt  on his life but fortunately God speared his
life for us. It was then,he had to reveal some vital
informations as regards his life to me before he was
finally killed in  December. All accounts belonging to
my father both local  and abroad had been frozen and
his investments seized by  the government believing in
thier false allegation that he made away with $2
billion dollars of(NEPA)National Electricity  Power
Authority of which I know is just a ploy to eliminate
him by the people in power that he is fustrating thier
evil intentions through the human right pubic
hearing for violation of  right and cruelsome killings
during the military regime to carry out thier traits
to suffer the mases for thier selfish interest instead
of the interest of  the nation.We are now in a dileman

as our live are in  danger till after the
investigations .  Two weeks before christmas holiday
in 2001 being on  the 4th of December,my dad spoke to
me at lenght about  life and its realities
 He told me he deposited a trunk  box containing
us$9.5m with a Security and Finance Company
overseas, with the intention of retrieving it himself
before he was eventually killed before the christmas.
According to him  the content of the box was
registered as government  classified papers with his
influence and was moved out  of my country through
diplomatic courrier.
He wanted to safeguard the funds for foriegn
investment
after his  retirement before he was killed.  In the
light of the above and based on the fact
that I am next  of kin I am now contacting you as a
foreigner to assist me in  retrieving the boxes and
subsequently deposite of the funds into your foreign
account.  My mother and I have agreed to give you 30%
of the fund for your assistance and 10% for any
expenses you might incure in the course of this
transaction, we want to believe that you will not
sit  on the money when paid into your account. I want
you  to understand that there is no risk involve as we
have worked out modalities for the smooth
actualization of  this goal.i will require the
following for effecting  the documents of claim and
identification.:
1] Your private telephone and fax numbers.
2.Your contact address  I will send you the
following:
1] The airway bill used in sending the boxes
 2] The password being the security code  3] The
deposit certificate  I wish to state here that we are
left with nothing as  we survive by the grace of God.
I hope you  understand our predicament so as to save
me and my  family from hopeless future .
Waiting your urgent response.
Best regards,
Muyiwa IGE.