RE: Application protocols and Address Translation

Except for STUN and (perhaps) other MIDCOM WG items, and except in
IPSec-over-UDP and -TCP which exist primarily to better traverse NATs.  So,
perhaps the wording should be something like "unless expressly designed,
IETF protocols are only guaranteed without NATs".

-d