Cheap Smokes

From: Sales Department <sales@smoking.com.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:32:30 +0100
To: ietf-discuss@w3.org

Dear Sir or Madam

In the past you have requested information on discounted products. If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, then we sincerely apologise.  We will be only too happy to take you off our database.

If you are a smoker, however, you are probably fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco.  Take a look at what we can do for you at
http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=16&ID=2&E=3833041

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing.  Why pay more?

If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you are not bothered again.
http://www.britishsmokers.com/off/index.php

Yours faithfully.
British Smokers

http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=16&ID=2&E=3833041