I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSITANCE

From: <merri20v20@netzero.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:32:58 GMT
To: merri20v20@netzero.com

FROM: MARIAM ABACHA
KANO- NIGERIA
E-mail:

DEAR SIR,
HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? HOPE FINE. HOW IS YOUR BUSINESS? HOPE EVERYTHING IS VERY GOOD.I AM DR.(MRS) MARIAM ABACHA,Ph.D THE WIDOW OF THE LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA WHO WAS THE FORMER NIGERIAN PRESIDENT AND WHO DIED RECENTLY IN OFFICE AS A RESULT OF CARDIAC ARREST.SINCE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND MY FAMILY HAS BEEN UNDER RESTRICTION OF MOVEMENT AND OUR BANK ACCOUNTS BOTHLOCAL AND FOREIGN HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THIS PRESENT NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.

 ALSO SOME MONEY IN BOTH FOREIGN AND LOCAL CURRENCIES ABOUT $700MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND DM450 MILLION DUTCHMARK ALL IN CASH WERE RECOVERED FROM OUR  APARTMENT. WHEN MY HUSBAND (LATER PRESIDENT SANI ABACHA) WAS IN REGIME, WITH  THE HELP OF SOME GERMAN BUSINESSMEN, HE WAS ABLE TO MOVE SOME TRUNK BOXES,  FOUR(4) CONTAINING FOREIGN CURRENCY TOTALING US$100 MILLION UNITED STATES
 DOLLARS WITH A SECURITY COMPANY FOR SAFE KEEPING AND THE SECURITY COMPANY HAS  SENT A MAIL TO COME AND CLAIM OUR LUGGAGE IN THEIR CUSTODY.

I,PERSONALLY APPEAL TO YOU SIR, WITH THE MERCIES OF GOD TO ASSIST US IN TAKING  AWAY THIS MONEY FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY TO A SAFE BANK ACCOUNT FOR INVESTMENT  PURPOSE, SINCE I CAN NOT DO ANYTHINGNOWTHAT I AM UNDER HOUSE ARREST. SIR, IT  MAY INTEREST YOU TO NOTE THAT RECENTLY A SIMILAR TRANSACTION WAS CARRIED OUT  WITH ONE MR.SIGNORE PAOLO LUIGI, A DIRECTOR OF MILANOCONSTRUCTION S.P.A ITALY.

 AFTER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US IN WHICH HE WAS TO TAKE 20% OF THE USD$25  MILLION IN ONE OF THE BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY,THE DOCUMENTS WERE SIGNED  BY HIM AND ONE OF THE BOX WAS RELEASED TO HIM AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY WHICH  HETOOK TO ITALY. WE WERE DISAPPOINTED ON THE ARRIVAL OF MY ATTORNEY BARRISTER  VICTOR BOATING(SAN)WITH email:(victoruba2000@yahoo.com) ARRIVED INITALY TO
 DISCOVER THAT MR.SIGNORE PAOLO LUIGI WAS NO WHERETOBE FOUND.

THIS WAS HOW WE LOST USD$25 MILLION FROM THE USD$100 MILLION AND WE ARE NOW LEFT  WITH USD$75 MILLION IN THE SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE WHICH YOU WILL HELP- US  TO KEEP IN YOUR CUSTODY.I,AND MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY HAVE AGREED TO LET YOU HAVE  PART OF THE TOTAL FUNDS FOR WHATEVER ASSISTANCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO RENDER.PLEASE BE PREPARED TO CLEAR THIS BOXES AS WE ARE GOING TO PRESENT YOU AS  THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS BOXES WITH THE DOCUMENTS IN YOURHANDS.

PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS TO DISCUSS THE MODALITY OF  THISTRANSACTION.HOWEVER,PLEASE TREAT THIS AS A TOP SECRET AND BE PREPARED TO DO  MORE LUCRATIVE BUSINESS WITH US. SIR I AM GIVING YOU 100% ASSURANCE THAT THERE  IS NO RISK INVOLVED IN THIS TRANSACTION.SIR,YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE NOW THAT I KNOW WILL HELP MEAND MY FAMILY.

I AM AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND FAVOURABLE RESPONSE.
BEST REGARDS,

MARIAM ABACHA
PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENCY AND CONFIDENTIALITY THIS DESERVES.