[ietf-discuss] <none>

From: Mark Savimbi <mark_savimbi@qrio.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:15:53 -0700
To: <ietf-discuss@w3.org>
To: President / C.E.O

I have been awaiting your response to the investment issue we discussed
regarding the floating capital. I believe you still recall our discussion.
Please ensure you contact me so we can conclude on this issue, especially
as all documentations are ready. Incase your terminal ill health has been
a hindrance please inform me so I could contact some other person to
conclude this issue with.

Regards.

Mark Savimbi