Help: ID on date and time format?

From: Laura McQuillan <mcquillanl@logica.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:03:35 +0100
To: <discuss@apps.ietf.org>
Hello,

At the Applications Areas meeting in London, there was reference made to a draft on date and time format that was due soon for IESG
last call.  It wasn't the work of a particular working group.     I haven't seen it come up for last call and I have searched the
internet draft repository without success.   Would it be possible for someone send me a link to it?

Many thanks for your help,

Laura.