Re: Requirements for reliable message delivery

From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:04:48 -0500
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com>
cc: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>, Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>, Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it>, Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, John Ibbotson <john_ibbotson@uk.ibm.com>, Discuss Apps <discuss@apps.ietf.org>, Richard P King <rpk@us.ibm.com>
> Keith, layering over *something* seems to be the only solution...
> it certainly doesn't have to be HTTP and that isn't at all
> what John Ibbotson's draft is saying, unless I've misread
> it badly.

sorry, I thought we were still talking about the HTTP aspect.
as I said earlier, I thought the rest of the draft was pretty good.

Keith