Re: Requirements for reliable message delivery

From: Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:02:05 +0100
To: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
cc: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>, Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com>, John Ibbotson <john_ibbotson@uk.ibm.com>, Discuss Apps <discuss@apps.ietf.org>, Richard P King <rpk@us.ibm.com>

100% support to what Keith points out!

It also explains the hidden reason behind the "customers request"...

:-)

Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09