RE: Scheduling for London

Indeed we have, with the chaotic results described earlier on this thread.
Now that Dave's question regarding how we managed to get bogged down has
been partially answered, we should carefully consider the scope of a BoF
agenda to make sure that we don't resurrect this topic again -- with the
possible exception of being very clear that it's _not_ relevant.

<Scott/>